*I received this ARC from Edelweiss in exchange for an honest opinion.*
I finished reading it and took so long to write review. I was rotally awestruck by this book.
Rating : 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Author : Christelle Dabos
Translator : Hildegarde Sele
#1 of Mirror Visitor
Publisher: Europa Editions
Publication Date: September 25th, 2018
- Fantasy – General
- Girls & Women
- This book is basically set in a fantasy world where the lands are seperated by sea and called arks.
- All the lands have one immortal ancestor from who they get their powers.
- We encounter 4 powers in this case book and I expect there will be more in the upcoming books
- The protagonist ophelia is a mirror travelor and she can see through memories if she touches an object which
- Thorn is so awesome (one more book crush on the way ). He is mysterious , intriguing and awesome. I just loved him.
- Berenilde is the aunt of thorn and legal guardian. She is the person Thorn trusts.
Since revealing about any other character will count as spoiler , I wont say anything else .
- The story is filled with complex characters which makes the book more appealing.
- But women who are from citilaste , all being mean is not right.
- The story focusses on women mostly and everyone except the protagonist and her aunt is shown mean
- And the book was sort of long , that does happen in the first book of the series but still:(
Who will love this book
This is an absolute suggestion for everyone who loves epic fantasy (there was no dragon , not technically ) , especially political thriller type.
This was an awesome read and I can’t wait to read the next book. Until then ,